Created by an Orthopedic Surgeon using medical grade materials , the 7th Generation of Ergobaum crutches by Ergoactives USA are the most advanced, comfortable, and configurable crutches designed to significantly improve the quality of life for long-term crutch users and those recovering from injury.
Unsurpassed in form and function with the highest number of patents on the market, Ergobaum Crutches promote greater mobility and functionality than ever before and are available in the UK from Glebe Healthcare & Mobility.
No more hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain
A built-in spring-loading system, combined with special shock-absorbing soft rubber handgrips and a ferrule that pivots to stay in full contact with the ground ensures that stress on the joints is reduced and a more natural walking pattern is promoted. Ergobaum Crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery whilst encouraging good posture.
Handle to cuff height and overall crutch height are controlled by pressing locking pins to slide the respective telescopic part of the crutch to the desired height. Even the handle angle can be adjusted to find your perfect position. Forearm straps can be tightened or loosened depending on your preference.
Night Time Visibility
LED flashlights already set at the perfect angle to light the path in front of you are built into each crutch. Controlled with a simple switch, the (included) batteries are easily replaceable and the compartment can take AG13, LR44, G13, or SR44w. Reflective tape allows users to be seen at night, whilst a small horn located on the handle can be used to alert distracted bystanders of your presence.
When you need a rest, the Ergobaum Crutch knee pads flip down easily for those who could use a little rest when standing. These are removable and also easily moved to any height on the crutch. When space is an issue, the crutches can also be folded in half simply by pressing a pin and pulling apart. A clip keeps both halves together, meaning both crutches can be stored in an area no smaller than 70 x 20 x 15cm!
What's in the box
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.