Please note that our engineer services such as home delivery, setup, demonstration, call-out repairs and servicing are only available on the English and Scottish mainland.
Large items such as mobility scooters and riser-recliner chairs are generally held in UK warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
A) Products ordered by mistake or without prior thought to their suitability (up to 15% value).
B) Products returned damaged (up to 100% of the value, but we only deduct the parts+labour needed to repair the item and the drop in re-sale value)
C) Bathing, toileting & customised items such as a built-to-spec powerchair (Non Returnable).
We pride ourselves on being as transparent as possible, and only apply re-stocking fees when absolutely necessary.
If you want to return something that is not faulty (ie. changed your mind), then we can still collect it for a fee taken from your full refund to cover the cost of collection.
Example collection fee rates for non-faulty items:
£50 (Chair or Mobility Scooter).
1) Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products such as getting a puncture.
2) Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
3) Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product. As such, the procedure for battery complaints is as follows:
a) Decide whether to pay a deposit for a new set of batteries (refundable if batteries tested as faulty) or wait for the test results.
b) We will send an engineer (free or at call-out price depending on the level of cover you selected on your vehicle) to take the batteries away for testing. At this point, they will install your new batteries if you decided to put a deposit down on them (see 'a' above).
c) Your batteries will then be tested professionally with a readout produced and sent to the manufacturer for analysis. If the batteries are deemed faulty, you will either get your battery deposit refunded if you already paid for them, or a new engineer visit arranged to install the batteries under warranty.
Note: If you did not put a deposit down and the batteries test as user damaged (not faulty), you will be responsible for purchasing a new set of batteries.
4) Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
5) Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.