The new design 2nd Generation Flexyfoot ferrule provides up to 50% better grip and helps to prevent slips, trips and falls. The ferrules provides exceptional grip and support and has been developed to provide more grip on wet and shiny surfaces.
The unique design will transform your walking aids as it is shock absorbing and increases grip and more importantly it flexes and significantly eases shoulder aches and elbow/wrist pains.
All Flexyfoot ferrules are now sold with two O rings that can be fitted to the foot to provide greater shock absorbency for full weight bearing or very active users.
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.