Lines open Mon-Fri, 9am-4:30pm. Furmanac
Hestia Motion Spirit Luxury Adjustable Bed Package - Fully Customisable
Hestia Motion Spirit Luxury Adjustable Bed Package - Fully Customisable
- Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Company Reviews
A new addition to our luxury range of adjustable beds, the Hestia features a fully adjustable 5-section panel base with upholstered mattress retainer on fashionable stiletto legs and a backlit wireless remote control with memory functions to store your favourite positions. The slimline appearance makes it one of the most contemporary looking beds in our range, complimented by the premium range of Furmanac mattresses and headboards which are all detailed below.
This package includes:
- Luxury Hestia Adjustable Bed
- Choice of optional headboard
- Choice of optional mattress/es
- UK Mainland engineer installation
- Choice of luxury fabrics - click here to order free samples.
- Extensive engineer in-home warranty (read next paragraph)
- Please note that these beds are made to order and are therefore non-returnable, therefore please call us if you are unsure about anything before ordering.
Handcrafted with over 50 years experience, Furmanac's range of luxury upholstered beds offer style in wide range of options with a collection of the finest fabrics to choose from. Each created with passion in the UK. Furmanac are one of the largest bed manufacturers in the UK, and produce for all the largest high-street chains.
Every bed ordered is delivered by their professional engineers, who will call you to arrange a delivery date. They are so confident in their beds, that every one comes with an extensive guarantee. Any problems with beds includes an engineer who will visit your home if you ever encounter a problem for total peace of mind.Hydraulic Gas Struts are covered for 2 years, while all electrics are covered for 5 years and fabrics for 12 Months.
Headboard options for these beds vary depending on the size of bed you select. If you choose a 2ft 6 to 4ft single bed, you can choose from the Penzance, Denton, Littleton and Jackson headboard.
If you opt for a 5ft or 6ft twin action bed, then you have the choice of all headboards below. These headboards are from the luxury hestia collection, and due to their size and height, are only compatible (and look good) with wider beds.
Please note that the headboard photos below show the headboards on many different type of bed base. Please ignore this and only focus on the headboard design - The bed design can be seen in the main product photos at the top of the page.
Layer of pressure relieving memory foam on Reflex foam offering a firm feel. Treated with adaptive temperature controlling fabric that will keep users cool and dry all night.
Layer of pressure relieving memory foam on Reflex foam offering a medium feel. Treated with adaptive temperature controlling fabric that will keep users cool and dry all night.
Layer of pressure relieving memory foam on Reflex foam offering a soft feel. Treated with adaptive temperature controlling fabric that will keep users cool and dry all night.
50mm of memory foam on 1000ct Pocket Spring Unit offering a medium – firm feel. Treated with adaptive temperature controlling fabric that will keep users cool and dry all night.
50mm of Latex on a 1000ct pocket sprung unit and has been treated with Adaptive, a temperature controlling fabric that will keep users cool and dry all night, every night. This mattress offers a medium to firm feel.
Natural wool and silk nested on pocket spring units to offer sublime comfort. A more natural alternative than other materials used in mattresses the wool and silk both offer an added luxurious level of comfort and work with your body temperature to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. 1200 Spring is Soft-Medium and 2500 is Medium-Firm.
Using only the most natural and comfiest of materials, all with their unique and different properties. Each Mattress features layers of soft cotton blend, wool, silk and cashgora on top of 3200 pocket springs to offer sumptuous levels of comfort. This works with your body temperature to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Medium-Firm feel.
Sumptuous layers of soft cashmere, bamboo, mohair, wool, silk and cotton blend on a 5000ct pocket spring unit. Traditionally hand tufted with four rows of hand sidestitching for exceptional comfort and long lasting support. Breathable air vents. Handmade with hand side-stiched borders.100% natural cover. Medium-Firm feel.
The new Denton headboard would be the perfect finish to any Furmanac bed and is a more contemporary design.
The new Littleton headboard features a contemporary, square design
The Jackson headboard is one of our favourite designs, featuring double piped, stripes each side.
The Penzance headboard is completed with a classic deep padded, button back design.
Luxury, timelessness and premium quality all blend together in this stunning centrepiece for any bedroom. With the unique angled lines of crafted upholstery defined by the clean elegance of superior metal trim, showcasing contrasting design and a mixture of techniques.
Adding timeless sophistication with traditional techniques, the modern angular lines of the Cube make this an unmistakable statement piece to any bedroom. Deep-buttoned cubed design gives extra comfort for late-night reading sessions or special breakfast-in-bed moments.
The prestigious touch is guaranteed with the Lydia deep quilted headboard featuring metal studs running down the wings. The height of the headboard gives an unmistakable look of grandeure.
Handcrafted with excellence this stunning upholstered headboard feels like sumptuous clouds in the sky. Luxurious support in a deeply padded design.
Aptly named, the Dumbo focuses around the ears of the headboard, creating a centrepiece for any bedroom.
Aptly named the Kimmy after a very famous Kim with a famous rounded shape, the Kimmy focuses around the rounded centre cushions of the headboard.
Designed with a deep-cushioned headboard giving the effect of a large sumptuous pillow. This cosy frame has a sleek style sure to impress. The bed frame is fully upholstered and its shallow base sits on stylish legs.
With a deep-cushioned headboard, a tufted diamond pattern and striking wings, this bedframe has a strong presence. Storage options available such as an ottoman base allowing for even more handy storage within the base.
The infinity fabric is plush, soft to the touch, and has a textured, luxury look. Ideal fabric for statement piece furniture.
The marble fabric is very similar to infinity, but adds a 'marbled' texture that gives the fabric more depth through the interesting but subtle marbled patterns.
Ever popular, our velvet fabric is of an incredibly fine grain which gives it a very strong, smooth appearance, ideal for clean or minimalistic looks. Soft to the touch.
Still soft to the touch, the Vogue fabric adds a fine and consistent weave to the fabric for a standard but high quality look.
As it says on the tin, this gives the appearance of a fine wool. The fabric is very hard wearing and not as soft as the other fabrics, although it does have a nice aesthetic appearance.
Another very hard wearing fabric, this is a very dense weave that is popular as a standard fabric on many beds. Similar to the wool, this is one of the least soft fabrics from the range.
Note that as the customer, you are responsible for measuring access to your property. If your access is restricted, please contact us before purchasing to discuss your requirements.
The slender elegance of the fully upholstered adjustable base also features fashionable stiletto legs, which enhance the slimline appearance.
- Fully upholstered 5 panel action
- Upholstered mattress retainer
- Chrome Stiletto legs
- Underbed lighting available
Length 200cm (6'6")
Weight Capacity: 25 Stone up to 4ft beds, 50 stone 5-6ft beds
Remove old bed: As our price includes engineer installation, if you would like your old bed removed when the new one arrives, select this option.
Massage unit in the mattress
Available in the motion memory prime, principal and premium mattress only, the innovative and ergonomic vibration massage system is built within the mattress to give you the ultimate massage experience.
- Programmable vibration intensity and speed
- Low voltage (12v) with built in 30 minute auto timer
- Hand control wand with LED light indicators
- Massage available in WAVE, PULSE and ZIPZAG mode
- Ergonomic design hand control wand
Twin underbed light strips are available as an extra that help you navigate in and out of bed more safely during night and is easily controlled by the touch of a button on the back-lit remote.
All of our products benefit from free 2-3 day standard delivery. Additional delivery options available at checkout are as follows:Equipment Deliveries:
Mobility equipment such as scooters, powerchairs, riser recliners and beds benefit from the following delivery options:
- Secure 2hr time-slot kerbside pallet delivery: Free
- NEW - Ready to Drive: A unique offering that bridges the gap for those that don't want to wait 2 weeks for the engineer white glove service, but still want the item 'ready to use' when they receive it. Choosing this option means we will build your scooter or powerchair fully before dispatch, so all you have to do when you receive it is turn the key and roll it off the pallet. If you need help getting the item inside your home and/or want a demonstration and the packaging removed, you should not select this option, and instead opt for the full engineer home set-up service at checkout for £95.Please note that if this option is not available on a particular product, it is likely because the product comes ready-assembled and may only require a battery to be inserted, which would not warrant us charging you for this service.
- Engineer home delivery, setup, demo & packaging removal service: £95
- FREE on select items in our next-day range, viewable here
- Standard size (ie. sock helper): £2.99
- Oversize (ie. crutches): £4.99
- XL (bulky) (ie. fireside chair): £15
- Not all products have a next-day delivery option available
- Our larger and more complex equipment will have the engineer home set-up service included for free
- If you don't see the delivery option you need at checkout for something, please reach out to us - we may still be able to accommodate you.
- International delivery: We can generally ship most products worldwide. Please contact us if you require a quote.
- Please note that if your parcel is visibly damaged you should please refuse delivery, or if this is not possible, ensure you contact us within 2 working days of receipt. We will apply restocking fees for items reported as transit-damaged more than 2 working days after delivery.
Our free or premium paid delivery services cover England, Scotland & Wales. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and all outlying islands such as the Isle of man will incur additional charges and may not be possible depending on the item, so if you are living on an outlying island or in NI, and in any doubt, please call us on 08000 23 23 35.
Please note that our engineer services such as home delivery, setup, demonstration, call-out repairs and servicing are only available on the English and Scottish and Welsh mainland.
Can I get my item faster?
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around Great Britain and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as mobility scooters and riser-recliner chairs are generally held in GB warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
Can I track my order?
Yes. Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your item(s) have shipped.
What if I haven't received my item?
99% of the time, courier deliveries happen without a hitch but if you do end up not receiving your item, just give us a call - We will replace or fully refund and order that does not get delivered, regardless of when the order was placed.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
Yes. Our site runs on industry-standard HTTPS encryption, and we only use the safest gateways to process your card payments online, such as Stripe and PayPal.
How do I place an Order?
Orders can be placed online via our website, by purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by callling us on Freephone 08000 23 23 35.
Can I purchase VAT Exempt?
As long as the person you are buying for (can be yourself, as well as anyone else) has a long-term illness or disability, yes. All you need to do is sign our declaration when you create your account through checkout, and your order will be marked as VAT exempt. You can also order VAT-exempt with us over the phone, on 08000 23 23 35 or have a chat with us if you are not sure.
Do you do Bulk Discounts?
We can normally give you a bulk discount for multiple items or quantities, just give us a ring!
How long do I have to cancel or return an order?
14 days from the day you took delivery.
Are there any fees for cancelling or returning an order?
We pride ourselves on being one of the most transparent companies in our industry when it comes to return costs. We've laid out every potential cost below, so you know exactly what you'll be paying if you want to return something.
Remember that items reported as faulty within 14 days of delivery will be collected and then refunded or replaced at your request free of charge. Items delivered damaged can also be repaired or replaced free of charge, so long as the damage is reported within 2 working days. All other costs laid out below simply cover the value of what we stand to lose if an item is returned for any other reason and result in no profit to ourselves. You can avoid all of these charges by taking a few precautions:
1) If you are unsure about an item's suitability, call us before ordering, our friendly team of advisers is here to help! The most common suitability issue is the weight of our items for portable scooters and powerchairs, please call us for advice before ordering.
2) Measure your property to determine if the item you're buying will fit (or potentially can drive through) adequately. If you don't see the measurement in the product specifications, ring or email in and ask! We can't be responsible if an item doesn't fit.
3) When you receive an item, carefully remove and keep all the packaging intact in case you need to return it. Ideally, test and check the product indoors to prevent it getting dirty and if you do try it outdoors, cleaning the product before you repackage it for return helps us out a lot.
4) Repackage the item as best as possible when returning. You are responsible for any damage incurred in transit from inadequate repackaging.
5) Report any damage you may find on delivery within 2 working days, and we will replace the item free of charge, or repair it if you'd prefer. Damage found upon return to ourselves that had not reported within the 2-day period after delivery will be assumed to have been caused by either the customer, or improper packaging on the return journey.
Courier Collection & Return Service Costs
|Item is faulty and within 14 days of delivery|
|Small-Medium item (eg. crutches, wheelchair)||FREE for refund or replacement|
|Large Item with box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||FREE for refund or replacement|
|Large item without box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||FREE for refund or replacement|
|Item delivered to outside mainland UK (eg. isle if wight)||Customer must post back return at their own cost|
|All other scenarios (Ie. ordered by mistake, item not suitable, too large/small, too heavy)|
|Small-Medium item (eg. crutches, wheelchair)||£20.00|
|Large Item with box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||£70.00|
|Large item without box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||£105.00|
|Item delivered to outside mainland UK (eg. isle if wight)||Customer must post back return at their own cost|
Potential Restocking Fees
|Signs of use (Item needs decontamination & cleaning)|
|Small Item (eg. Crutches)||£5.00|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||£15.00|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||£30.00|
|Missing or defaced original box (do not write on the box, we supply return labels)|
|Small Item (Crutches)||£2.50|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||£10.00|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||£25.00|
|Missing inner packaging (tags, bags, boxes)|
|Small Item (Crutches)||FREE/NA|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||£2.50|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||£10.00|
|Customer Damage to product|
|Small Item (Crutches)||up to 100% value|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||glebe trade cost of missing items & labour|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||glebe trade cost of missing items & labour|
|Small Item (Crutches)||whole cost of product|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||trade cost of missing items & labour|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||trade cost of missing items & labour|
How do I arrange a return?
Simply give us a call on 0333 003 7079 with your order number ready, or alternatively email email@example.com and quote your order number, return reason, and contact details, and we will come back to you within 1 working day (usually the same working day) to arrange the collection.
Postage Refunds on Orders
Under the CCR (Consumer Contracts Regulations), we are obligated to refund the base postage cost of every order. We include free standard delivery on ALL our items, and as such this charge is already included in all refunds that are given. In compliance with CCR, upgraded postage options such as 'ready to drive' service, next-day delivery and engineer home delivery are non-refundable.
Non-Returnable / Cancellable Items
Some items are not cancellable or returnable for both consumers and businesses - These include:
- Made to order / Customized items such as powerchairs, riser recliners and beds.
- Mattresses and cushions (once opened)
- Patient handling items such as slings (once opened)
- Bathing & toileting items (such as bath lifters)
- High-demand items ordered in bulk quantities such as hand sanitiser dispensers.
We also reserve the right not to accept cancellation for pre-ordered and made-to-order items from business or charitable entities.
A higher level of after-purchase protection as standard.
In the current market, many disabled and elderly customers (or their relatives) are faced with a choice: Either spend a huge amount of money with a pushy in-home salesman / high street mobility shop, or take a risk with a much cheaper online seller who may not care for the customer once they have taken their money.
We are committed to bucking this trend and giving our customers an alternative option. We have built our business to combine low prices with the same level of pre-sales advice, after-sales repairs, and maintenance that you would expect from your local mobility workshop.
While our prices are not rock-bottom, we believe that the level of product support we are able to give both before and after the sale offers the best peace of mind, and inevitably the best value for money for our customers. We are also one of the few companies that proudly displays independent reviews on our website from every sale, which showcases our commitment to supporting our customers.
Important note regarding parts replaced under warranty.
Please note that if we carry out repairs at your home, it is you, the customer's responsibility, to keep the faulty parts until we can arrange to collect them. Warranty repairs are performed by ourselves purchasing parts for your product, fitting them, and then returning the faulty parts to the manufacturer for a credit to reimburse our costs. If you allow one of our contractors to take the faulty parts away after the repair (where they are often disposed of), or dispose or lose them yourself, we stand to make a significant loss, and therefore you will be liable to pay for the raw trade cost of the parts. We therefore ask for you to keep the faulty parts, inside the box that the replacement parts arrived in at your home, and we will arrange a driver to bring a label and collect them promptly after your repair.
Powered Mobility (Scooters & Powerchairs)
Like a car, mobility products are complex machines (both mechanically and electrically) that become a lifeline for our customers and as such, we have developed a specialized support system to manage our scooter warranties, included with every order that we believe is the best in the industry.
We take care of the parts and labour for any warranty issues and if we can't fix it at your home, we'll take it back for workshop repair and replace it if the fault cannot be rectified. Our engineers are professional, experienced and local (we cover Great British Mainland only, not Ireland or NI).
You can also extend this warranty for up to 5 years (Excludes Clearance items), ensuring that you are fully covered against the cost of parts, labour, and call-out charges, even after the 1 or 2 year original manufacturer's warranty has run out.
Powered Furniture (Chairs & Beds)
We endeavour to only sell from a select range of the most reliable manufacturers and as such, the failure rate on our furniture products is incredibly low. We therefore give our customers two options regarding warranty:
1) Free 1yr: The base warranty covers the parts, labour and call-out charges for 1 year (excluding the labour, normally the main moving parts are covered for several more years - check the product manual or ask us for details).
2) Premium Warranty (£60.00) This paid option upgrades your warranty to include free home engineer visits if any repairs are needed, ensuring no cost whatsoever to the customer if anything goes wrong. The cover lasts for 1 year on manufacturing defects, and also covers the product against structural defects, accidental damage and staining for 5 years.
All other products
All of our other products carry a minimum 1-year warranty. We pride ourselves on being extremely accommodating with warranty claims, and endeavour to keep our customers happy at all times. If we cannot economically repair a product within it's warranty period, we will replace it. Outside of warranty, we also will help out where we can and maintain our customer-first ethos to the best of our ability.
The following are not covered by any of our warranties:
- Labour or call-out availability and/or costs to outlying islands - We do not guarantee that call-outs or labour will be covered on any outlying island. Only mainland England, Scotland and Wales are guaranteed by our warranty policies. Despite this, we will always do our best to remedy issues where the product was delivered to an outlying island.
- Damage caused to the product caused by improper use or assembly.
- Carriage costs to and from our head offices where an item is found to not be faulty - Where a product cannot be found to be faulty by our field engineers, and/or the customer requests a final inspection at our head office, we reserve the right to charge the customer a carriage deposit to and from their premises up to the value of £100. This purely covers our carriage costs. If a genuine fault is found with the product, this deposit will be fully refunded.
- Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products, such as getting a puncture.
- Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
- Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year (6 months on clearance items) and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product.
- Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
- Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.
Equipment Warranties for Business (B2B) Customers
For business customers, we will uphold the warranty terms stated or selected on any of our products, so long as the products are not rented by the customer to additional persons or parties, whether for free, or for a fee.
Any equipment that is rented or loaned out by our customers without prior authorization from ourselves becomes the customer's responsibility to repair and maintain, with all warranty becoming void (although parts can still be returned for a credit if found to be faulty).
For care homes and institutions, normal use of equipment within a care environment setting is acceptable, so long as the residents are under the direct care of the purchasing organization.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informative.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12 to 48 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of between 20% and 50% of the value of the goods.
Use the finance calculator link found below the main product price on any of our product pages to check the interest, deposit, and repayment amounts before adding to cart and proceeding to checkout. Below are two representative examples of our finance options at either end of the term lengths available:
|12.9% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £1000
● 20% deposit = £200
● Total amount of credit = £800
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 12.9%
● Interest charged = £103.20
● 12 monthly payments of = £75.27
● Total amount payable = £1103.20
|19.9% finance over 48 months
● Total order value = £1000
● 20% deposit = £200
● Total amount of credit = £800
● Duration = 48 months
● Representative APR = 19.9%
● Interest charged = £159.20
● 48 monthly payments of = £19.98
● Total amount payable = £1159.20
Paying with finance
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Use of your personal data
In order to process your application, you will be asked to provide information about your personal, employment and financial situation. Deko will need to share your personal data with the lenders so that they can make a decision about whether to offer you finance. The lenders will perform a search with one or more Credit Reference Agencies to conduct their creditworthiness and affordability assessment to help them make their decision. Therefore, if the first lender is not able to lend to you, then the second search of your credit file will be undertaken by Deko’s alternative lender.
Deko’s registered office address is: 100 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 2AT
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made. Only you can see that a ‘soft’ search has been made on your credit file, but a ‘hard’ credit check will be visible to others viewing your credit file, for example if you apply for credit in the future, the lender will see that a credit check was made on your credit file.
If you don’t meet the first lender’s criteria, then Deko will pass your application to another lender from their panel who may be able to lend to you.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and how to contact them. You then just need to digitally
sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken approximately 30 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
The exact date of your first repayment will be set out in your credit agreement.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Mobility South West Limited T/A Glebe Healthcare and Mobility is a credit broker, not a lender, and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 979815). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you to Finance available from a number of our partner lenders.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.