These exclusive crutches are manufactured in France by the leading French Healthcare Company HMS Vilgo (est 1904), and imported into the UK exclusively by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility.
They are made of epoxy-coated anodised aluminium, and weigh roughly half a kilogram each. The handle is comprised of plastic with a soft-grip handle, and features a curved underside so that you can hang the crutches off your arms and other things when not in use.
Coming in a range of unique and modern colours, these crutches are a welcome change from boring NHS crutches, bringing both colour, style, and ease of use to the table.
Each crutch also features a special Pivoflex pivoting ferrule on the bottom, which flexes direction to always provide full contact at any angle that it is placed on, massively increasing grip and safety.
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.