- Free wrist strap and travel bag included
- As seen on TV - Our hurrycanes are brand new in display packaging (ideal as a gift) and come with a free storage bag and wrist strap.
- Freedom edition - our hurrycanes are the latest redesigned version with improved feet and flexing base, and a comfier handle.
The HurryCane Freedom Edition has
- A wider base and redesigned feet to provide better traction on any terrain.
- A pivoting base which gives you more stability and balance.
- A comfort fit-handle which enables a superior grip and control.
- Height Adjustable: 77.5-95cm (30.5-37.5")
- Folded Size: 35cm (13.8")
- Base Diameter: 9cm (3.5")
- Weight: 0.5kgs
- Maximum User Weight:159kgs (25 stone)
Stabilizes Like a Foot - Just like the human foot, the HurryCane® gives you 3 points of contact for superior balance and stability. It naturally simulates your instinctive walking motion. Whether you're sitting or standing, the SteadiGripTM base gives you more traction at almost any angle.
Pivots Like an Ankle - The ankle is the most complex joint in the body because it has the trickiest job: support your full weight while giving you the flexibility to walk, run and turn on a dime. It automatically pivots to help you maintain balance on inclines, uneven ground and shifting terrain. We designed the HurryCane's proprietary pivot head to meet the same demanding standards - and it does it all, automatically.
Changes in Height - People come in all different heights. That's why we engineered the HurryCane® to lengthen and shorten in seconds. With just the push of a button, it instantly adjusts to the right height. The Freedom EditionTM has 8 height settings, ranging from 30.5" to 37.5".
Bends Like a Knee - Your knees bend to help you get in and out of restrictive places like cars. But the HurryCane® Freedom EditionTM is even better: instead of one joint, you get 3! When you need to store it in a purse, glove box or under a chair, the HurryCane® folds up in seconds to one-third its normal size; and when you need it, it can be assembled almost instantly. While our cane has three joints, it's still strong and sturdy enough to support up to 25 stone.
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.