The ULTRA range of slide sheets allows three basic patient handling tasks without the need to lift and without the risk of sheering to the patient's skin.
- All products are supplied with an instruction leaflet.
- All reusable Sliding Sheets can be autoclaved or washed above 710
- All products have been tested in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Turning a patient: for x-ray, surgical procedures, recovery, pressure care, change of dressing or cleaning.
- Sitting a patient up in bed: for feeding or relief of chest pain etc.
- Moving a patient on or off a bed, trolley or examination couch without painful sheering to the hips and shoulders.
Delivery & Returns Info
“When choosing to purchase online, we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between good advice, a good price, and good aftercare. It is our mission to combine all three into every sale that we make.”
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
“Our friendly advisors are here to help you with any query - Just freephone 08000 23 23 35 Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.”
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.