Introducing the New-Walk. The latest innovation from our German crutch manufacturer.
These crutches feature three separate components that set it apart from the rest in terms of long-term comfort and ease of use:
SPRING LOADED SOFT DAMPER SYSTEM: The crutch pole is not only height adjustable, but also features a spring-loaded damper system that enables you to walk free of pain, giving relief to the wrist and forearm muscles. The absorbent springs protect against shocks and make walking around a much more fluid experience. 2 Damper settings are available for you to change how springy the crutches are.
ANATOMIC GRIP: The handles have been upgraded to spread the weight of your hands over a much wider area, with curves and contours designed to fit your hand perfectly, instead of having to strain hands gripping the handles of standard crutches.
PADDED FOREARM: We have also thrown in forearm pads to ensure additional comfort and no rubbing when using the crutches for long periods of time.
Instructions To Set The Spring SystemNew Walk Instructions
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.