The Nordic Grip Wets combines the well-known fall prevention technology of Nordic Grip with a comfortable and warm rubber boot that will stay dry even in the wettest winter weather. The Wets has a soft and comfortable micro-fleece inner shoe with thermo-liner, and an outer waterproof layer. It features the patented IceLock technology that gives great grip without spikes. The Wets are so stylish, warm and comfortable that there is no need to dare the wet city weather unprepared ever again
To see how these boots work when walking on ice please take a look at the 'Featured Product Video' at http://nordicgrip.com/product/wets/
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.