The Parry 1925 chip scuttle is an attractive solution for storage of chips and fries once cooked. Featuring a perforated base plate, the chips are hygienically kept warm, crispy and ready to serve. Made from stainless steel and with simple dial controls, the Parry chip dump is incredibly easy to use and helps preserve food quality and reduces waste.
With a 40-year heritage steeped in British craftsmanship, Parry specialise in bespoke stainless steel catering equipment. Supporting the UK economy – 95% of their products are manufactured at Draycott factory – They believe in high quality equipment designed for daily use.
With Parry products you won’t have irritated installers who can’t connect the gas to the hob unit because the connection is on the wrong side. Or a fryer riddled with grease traps that keep kitchen staff griping. Whatever your requirement, you’ll get well-designed, durable products that are easy to install, use and maintain
DownloadsDownload the brochure page
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.