- High quality stainless steel
- Wipe clean stainless steel with attractive brushed finish
- Supplied with black upright plug as standard
- Complete with under shelf and standard frame
- Please Note: Sinks are not supplied with taps – please specify when ordering
- Depth x Height: 600 x 1265 mm
A WORD FROM THE MANUFACTURER
At Parry, quality and service are second nature. Striving to exceed our customers’ expectations is not just our motto; it’s the very heartbeat of our business. Our ranges of Stainless Steel Products have been specifically designed with the consumer in mind and are tailored and compliant to your specific industry sector. All our products are 4E Compliant and meet EU & UK regulations, where applicable. The Parry brand stands for quality, reliability and value.
ISO9001 certification and continual investment in the training and development of our highly skilled, artisan workforce means that our clients have genuine peace of mind that they are buying hand crafted, quality products supported by five-star customer service. All Parry products meet EU regulations for their respective sector.
We are LEAN manufacturers, minimising waste, maximising productivity. We are proud to run a carbon neutral operation and are committed to minimising our impact on the environment. Our equipment and furniture are manufactured in our 45,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in Draycott, Derbyshire in England’s industrial heartland.
OPTIONAL 3M DI-NOC WRAPPING TO SUIT YOUR STYLE
Parry Stainless Steel Products can by styled to suit your organisations’ image and message with Parry Bespoke finishes. We use state of the art 3M DI-NOC viynl wrap material which is extremely durable and robust. Choose from one of our stock finishes, or contact us to have your own personalised design applied to your Stainless Steel product.
Contact us for OEM pricing on getting your equipment wrapped to suit your brand.
IN-HOUSE WARRANTY SERVICE
- To be eligible for a 2 year warranty, products must be serviced within the first 12 months of purchase.
- Your warranty is invalid if your equipment has not been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. The misuse, alteration or unauthorised repairs of the equipment will also invalidate the warranty.
- The warranty only applies if the equipment has been used in a professional manner following the manufacturer’s instructions and maintenance guidelines and does not cover wear and tear.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is only valid in the UK mainland Northern Ireland, Western Isles, Inner Hebrides and Islands are parts only warranty. Please be aware that the warranty starts from the date of purchase from Parry and not the sale or installation date of the equipment.
FUNDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR INSTITUTION
Parry can offer funding facilities for our products on pre-arranged terms as agreed between our partner, Tower Leasing, UK Government preferred funding provider for all OEM Purchases. Tower Leasing has been trading since 1989, and within that time they have supported the investment needs of many healthcare organisations.
Lease credit facility arrangements:
- Lower monthly payments instead of large upfront costs
- Improve cash flow
- Allow you to reclaim VAT where applicable
- Enhance the healthcare experience with the latest technology
Free UK delivery on all orders
Some items may have additional delivery options offered at checkout (For example, you can have any mobility scooter or chair delivered, set-up, demonstrated, and all packaging taken away by our engineering team for an £80 fee).
- Can I get my item faster? Generally, yes. Many items are now available for next-day delivery, which will show on the product page and at checkout, if applicable. If you want something next-day that is not advertised at such, it can still be worth giving us a quick ring on 08000 23 23 35 to determine if this is possible. We can usually confirm a next-day delivery cost and take your order over the phone there and then if you are happy.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around the UK and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as scooters and chairs are generally held in UK warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
- Can I track my order? Yes. Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your item(s) have shipped.
- What if I haven't received my item? 99% of the time, courier deliveries happen without a hitch but if you do end up not receiving your item, just give us a call - We will replace or refund in full any item that is not yet delivered, or gets lost in transit, regardless of when the order was placed.
- How long do I have to return something? 30 Days from the day you took delivery.
Do I have to pay to send something back?
If your item is faulty, we will collect it for free on a day that suits you for a full refund or replacement.
If you want to return something that is not faulty (ie. changed your mind), then we can still collect it for a fee taken from your full refund to cover the cost of collection. Example collection fee rates for non-faulty items: £7.50 (crutches), £15.00 (Heavy Duty Wheelchair, £50 (Chair or Mobility Scooter).
Are there any re-stocking fees?
The only time we will charge a restocking fee is if the product is returned:
A) Because it is simply unwanted, ordered in error, or returned without packaging (up to 15% value)
B) Damaged (We would only deduct the parts+labour needed to repair the item)
C) Bathing, toileting & made-to-measure items (Non Returnable).
We pride ourselves on being as transparent as possible, and only apply re-stocking fees when absolutely necessary.
- How do I arrange a return? Simply give us a call on 08000 23 23 35 with your order number ready, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number, return reason, and contact details and we will come back to you within 1 working day (usually the same working day) to arrange the collection.
- How long is the warranty? Every mobility scooter & riser-recliner chair comes with a minimum 2 Year Warranty for free replacement parts, and all other equipment comes with a 1 year warranty on free replacement parts.
- Ok, so you send out free replacement parts under warranty, but what about the labour? Just like if you purchased from a high street shop, if you can return the item to us yourselves, we will repair your equipment free of charge. If however like most people you are not able to return a large scooter or chair to us for repair, we highly recommend you cover yourself with home call-out cover (labour), which is selectable as a £60 option on all our listings. This covers you for up to three in-home engineer call-outs, so if anything goes wrong, you simply need to give us a call with your issues, and we will get our engineers to arrange a visit to get you up and running again at no cost. If you need an engineer but are not covered by call-out warranty, you can always get us out for a one-off call-out fee of £80, and £40 if a return visit is needed.
- I have a problem with my equipment but I didn't cover myself with engineer call-out cover (labour) - what can I do? It is always best to give us a call on 08000 23 23 35 to see what we can do. As long as you are within the base (parts) warranty period, we can send you the replacement parts needed to make repairs free of charge. Most of our equipment is modular and as long as you have someone able-bodied around to help, we can guide you in swapping out most faulty parts and troubleshooting the equipment. If your repair is more complicated and needs an engineer, we can come out to make repairs for a flat £80 fee anywhere in the UK mainland, and if we need to come back with spare parts, the cost for the second visit is halved to £40.
Are there any exclusions to your warranties
Just a few:
1) Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products such as getting a puncture.
2) Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
3) Batteries: The max warranty on batteries is 1 year, and mobility product batteries will only be exchanged under warranty if they have been treated correctly as per the user manual instructions.
“When choosing to purchase online, we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between good advice, a good price, and good aftercare. It is our mission to combine all three into every sale that we make.”
From 300+ Genuine Feefo Reviews
By replacing high street showrooms with a detailed online store and knowledgeable staff, we are able to cut out overheads to favour your wallet.
Never a 'Sell and Forget' Attitude
Despite being an online retailer, we pride ourselves on providing the same friendly, personal service you would expect from a local mobility shop to every customer who needs us.
Our friendly advisors are here to help you with any query - Just freephone 08000 23 23 35 Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.
Glebe Healthcare & Mobility is a multichannel, multi-country retailer of health & well-being products and processes on average 2000 Orders every month combined through our various channels. Many of our repetitive business processes are automated, allowing our staff time to focus on introducing new exciting products and maintaining an exceptional level of customer service:
We’ve teamed up with Deko to provide you with 12 months interest-free finance. Get a decision in minutes by calling us on 08000 23 23 35.
To be eligible for our 0% finance, you must meet the following requirements:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
- What value of goods can I get finance for? All orders (can contain multiple products) between £500 and £5000
- Do I need to put down a deposit? Yes, but it can be a little as 10%. The maximum you can put down is 50%.
- When will my first monthly payment start? Our finance partner DEKO will take the first of your monthly payment 30 days after we have proven that we have successfully delivered your goods. You can also change your direct debit date after you take delivery.
- How Can I apply? You can apply entirely online by selecting 'Finance - Orders over £500 as you proceed through our checkout screen or alternatively via phone on 08000 23 23 35 between working hours, Monday to Friday. We can talk you through your options and give you an instant decision. If successful, your policy documents will be emailed to you to digitally sign and pay your deposit, after which we will process your order.
- Can I repay early? Yes, you have the right to repay some or all of your loan early at any time.
Can I cancel my finance?
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A DEKO payment plan does not affect our standard cancellation, refund, returns and warranty policy for this item so if you have a problem with your order outside of the 14-day 'cooling-off' period, just contact us. We can still cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and any of the paid balance if applicable.
The Legal Bit
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com