As with all of Prides riser recliner chairs, the 660 Mini Lounger electric riser recliner chair is available in a great choice of quality fabrics that are long lasting and soft to the touch. The waterfall design of the backrest ensures that the user will be supported comfortably whether the back rest is upright or reclined. The three sections of the waterfall back can be unzipped, and the stuffing can be moved around to tailor the chair to the individuals requirements.
The handset that operates the Pride 660 Mini Lounger electric riser recliner chair is very simple to operate, its design helps those with arthritis or poor dexterity. A safety key is also standard; removing this renders the chair inoperable, useful to stop young children playing with the chair.
This Pride riser recliner chair is fitted with a smooth and quiet motor and comes in a choice of 5 beautiful colours; Linen, Mushroom, Burgundy, Ocean and Turf, making it easy to match your existing furnishings with this striking range of colours.
With its dual motor the Pride 660 Mini it is possible to move the footrest and backrest independently of each other, you can raise your feet whilst keeping your back straight or any number of other combinations you wish. The backrest and footrest each have their own motor to give you maximum comfort.
DownloadsPride Chair Range Pride Chair Owner Manual
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.