Small, Light and Portable all-new and improved Go-Chair has been re-engineered from the ground up, offering a sleek, bold new style available in an array of contemporary colours.
Before you buy this powerchair - things to consider
- This is a class 2, 4mph power chair. It can only legally be used on the road where there is no pavement.
- You will not need to pay vehicle tax, and do not need register the scooter anywhere
- 2 Year Parts Warranty Included - We will provide replacement parts free of charge for two years. Upgrade your warranty above to cover engineer call-outs & labour for just £60 per year.
- Delivered Securely on a pallet, with a 2-hour time slot texted and emailed to you in the morning on the delivery day. We will call you after purchase to arrange a suitable day for delivery. Set-up is easy, but a full in-home set-up, demo & packaging removal service is available above for £80 if you require this.
- FREE 3-Month insurance agreement (MUST READ)Pre-Purchase Agreement PDF Download Insurance is not legally required, but recommended. To take a look at what our free insurance covers you for, view the benefits chart here.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with 5 piece disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go. With an increased weight capacity of 21 stone 6 lbs and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
Overall Length:84cm with front rigging
Wheel Size:9" central, 6" castors, 3" anti-tip
Heaviest Piece:14kgBrochure Page Full Spec Sheet Owners Manual
- 45cm x 42cm, 5-point swivel seat with latch release.
- Increased 21 stone 6lbs, weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius of 63cm (25.4')
- Dual swing away, under seat storage
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger Footplate
- Five piece disassembly
Delivery & Returns Info
“When choosing to purchase online, we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between good advice, a good price, and good aftercare. It is our mission to combine all three into every sale that we make.”
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
“Our friendly advisors are here to help you with any query - Just freephone 08000 23 23 35 Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.”
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.