Before you buy this powerchair - things to consider
- This is a class 2, 4mph powerchair. You can only legally take it on the road when there is no pavement to drive on.
- Free engineer set-up included. This is a serious piece of kit and as such, we will ring you after purchase to arrange a day for our engineers to come and deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all the packaging for you, providing you are in mainland UK
- Peace of Mind Warranty Included. - We will provide replacement parts free of charge for two years, and also despatch an engineer to you in the first year to cover any repairs free of charge.
- FREE 3-Month insurance agreement (MUST READ)Pre-Purchase Agreement PDF Download Insurance is not legally required, but recommended. To take a look at what our free insurance covers you for, view the benefits chart here.
The advanced stability and performance of the chassis allow this to be achieved safely, even whilst driving at 3.5 mph. The Jazzy Air® features Active-Trac® suspension, which provides unique stability in both the raised and lowered position. With a tight turning radios of 48.26 cm (19”), the unique mid-wheel drive design and the addition of bright LED markers combines to make the Jazzy Air a smoother and more enjoyable ride.
DownloadsBrochure Page Full Spec Sheet Owners Manual Keyless Locking Info
- At it's lowest, the seat height is 23 inches, and then can be elevated up to 33 inches with the powered lift
- Elevates in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position allowing quicker access to your environment
- Safely drives 3.5 mph while elevated, enabling you to socialize with others at walking speed
- Patented Active-Trac® suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- VR2 drive control with LED marker switch & Buddy button for 10" seat lift.
- 10' Seat lift, which can be operated at 3.5mph
- Integrated footplate and footplate design
- Bright LED marker lights
- Keyless locking system means never forgetting your keys again
- Can climb obstacles up to 2.2 inches high (1.8" when elevated)
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.