Before you buy this powerchair- things to consider
- This is a class 2, 4mph powerchair. It can only legally be used on the road where there is no pavement.
- You will not need to pay vehicle tax, and do not need register the chair anywhere
- Delivered Securely on a pallet, with a 2-hour time slot texted and emailed to you in the morning on the delivery day. We will call you after purchase to arrange a suitable day for delivery. Set-up is easy, but a full in-home set-up, demo & packaging removal service is available above for £80 if you require this.
- 2 Year Parts Warranty Included - We will provide replacement parts free of charge for two years. Upgrade your warranty above to cover engineer call-outs & labour for just £60 per year.
- FREE 3-Month insurance agreement (MUST READ)Pre-Purchase Agreement PDF Download Insurance is not legally required, but recommended. To take a look at what our free insurance covers you for, view the benefits chart here.
Coming from the ‘Jazzy Power chair range’, it delivers the advantages of in-line motor technology for enhanced efficiency, torque, range, and performance. Feature-packed, the Select is loaded with performance and convenience features, like standard Active-Trac Suspension, that make it as easy to enjoy.
- High-back seat with manual recline & adjustable arm rests & belt.
- Mid wheel drive delivers a tighter turning circle while maintaining good stability.
- Active-Trac® Suspension tackles many obstacles with ease.
- 40 amp, PG GC 2 controller
- Built with ease of service in mind with Easy side access to batteries
- Toolless front panel access to electronics to minimize service time
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.