Before you buy this scooter - things to consider
- This is a class 3, road legal 8mph scooter. If being used on the pavement, you must switch to the built-in 4mph mode.
- Full In-Home Handover Service Is Included. We will call you after purchase to arrange a suitable day & time for our engineers to visit you to deliver, set-up & demonstrate the scooter, as well as take away all packaging for you.
- You will not need to pay vehicle tax, but must register the scooter with the DVLA once you have recieved it using their V55/4 form available here.
- Peace of Mind Warranty Included - We will provide replacement parts free of charge for two years, and also despatch an engineer to you in the first year to cover any repairs free of charge.
- FREE 3-Month insurance agreement (MUST READ)Pre-Purchase Agreement PDF Download Insurance is not legally required, but recommended. To take a look at what our free insurance covers you for, view the benefits chart here.
The advanced motorcycle style engineering delivers unrivalled comfort, safety and stability to users weighing up to 31 stone (200kg), allowing comfort and complete control even over rough terrain. A powerful motor, large wheels and pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, making kerbs and rough ground quite simply a breeze.
Everybody is different and every scooter user has different needs, which is why the Breeze S can be configured to suit individual requirements. Firstly, choose between the Breeze S3 with three wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and legroom or the Breeze S4 with four wheels for the ultimate in road presence and stability. All major controls for scooter functions are on the right hand side of the handlebars as standard but can be sited on the left if preferred. A foot pedal to operate the throttle can also be specified.
The batteries and charger can be upgraded if a greater range of up to 30 miles (48km) is required.
The GT upgrade gives wider rear wheels and tyres for extra traction and stability whatever the terrain, ideal for those who may want to get back on the golf course.
The Max upgrade gives you the wider rear wheels, and additionally, the 8mph motor is swapped for a 6mph model with greatly increased torque, the seat is made wider, and the weight limit increased to 39 stone.
Another option totally unique to the Breeze S is the solid all weather canopy. A strong tubular framework fits rigidly to the chassis with roof, windscreen and detachable clear vinyl sides, making the Breeze S totally covered, usable and practical all year round, whatever the weather.
As standard, Breeze S has a fully adjustable, supportive and rotating seat to make getting on and off easy. The tiller is also adjustable so you can find your perfect seating position with all of the easy to use controls at your fingertips. There are auto-dimming LED lights front and rear, energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and plentiful storage with a lockable and waterproof rear box for all your shopping, a front basket to keep everything you need close at hand and even secure compartments for your keys and mobile phone.
All of TGA's experience over 25 years has gone into this, their flagship model. Everything about the Breeze S has a true top of the range aura of quality and effortless style.
- Industry leading levels of ride and comfort
- Fully active, adjustable, motorcycle-style suspension
- Great ground clearance and stability over rough terrain
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat
- LED lights which dim at standstill
- Energy absorbing bumper for added safety
- Plentiful storage including lockable rear box
- Range of up to 20 miles with standard battery (32km). 30 miles with upgraded battery
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg) standard with 39 stone (248kg) option
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.