Before you buy this scooter - things to consider
- This is a class 2, 4mph scooter. It can only legally be used on the road where there is no pavement.
- You will not need to pay vehicle tax, and do not need register the scooter anywhere
- 2 Year Parts Warranty Included - We will provide replacement parts free of charge for two years. Upgrade your warranty above to cover engineer call-outs & labour for just £60 per year.
- Delivered Securely on a pallet, with a 2-hour time slot texted and emailed to you in the morning on the delivery day. We will call you after purchase to arrange a suitable day for delivery. Set-up is very easy, but a full in-home set-up, demo & packaging removal service is available above for £80 if you require this.
- FREE 3-Month insurance agreement (MUST READ)Pre-Purchase Agreement PDF Download Insurance is not legally required, but recommended. To take a look at what our free insurance covers you for, view the benefits chart here.
Pneumatic tyres provide a much smoother, more comfortable ride whilst also contributing to extra range and ground clearance. The battery pack can still be lifted with one finger but a larger capacity gives greater range and durability. A more powerful control unit with up-rated electronics improves ability over more challenging terrain.
Integrated high visibility LED lights seemingly round off an impressive list of extra features but the Minimo Plus goes further. Clever use of incredibly strong but lightweight carbon fibre means the overall weight is kept to a minimum. A simple quick release seat means all of these extra features can be had without making Minimo Plus any more difficult to transport or handle. Proof that you can have your cake and eat it!
The same great functionality with more features, more range and more comfort, when you upgrade to the Minimo Plus 4 this all means one thing - more independence.
- Extra features and even easier to manage
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Adjustable tiller and folding armrests as standard
- Pneumatic tyres for enhanced comfort, range and ground clearance
- Safety sensor to control cornering speeds
- Lightweight lithium battery weighing just 6.5lbs (3kg)
- Carbon fibre and aluminium frame for lightweight strength
- Range of up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- User weight of up to 18 stone (115kg)
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.