The TGA Single Wheel Solo Powerpack attaches to any wheelchair in literally seconds. Once fitted you will never need to push the chair again. Simply walk behind with your thumb on the control and let the Powerpack do all the work for you.
- Weight Capacity:18 Stone
- Max Speed:4mph
- Range:10 Miles
- Motor Power:12v 160w
- Powerpack Weight:5.9kg
- Battery Weight:6.5kg
- Battery Capacity:12v 20ah
- Wheel Size:20cm x 5cm
DownloadsDownload the Operating Instructions and Owners Handbook €“ All Models. , available here.
No more struggling up hills, ramps or uneven ground; just press the lever and enjoy the effortless transportation the Powerpack provides
- With speeds up to 4mph with up to 18 stone on board and a range of up to 10 miles per charge, there is more than enough capacity for most days out. The Solo Powerpack is the most technically advanced carer controlled wheelchair power pack on the market.
- Light enough to take anywhere the Powerpack enables you to have that extra mobility from car boot, coach, train, boat and plane.
- For those who have greater day to day needs and may require extra traction the Twin Wheel Duo Model is available, and for heavier user weights, please see the Heavy Duty Twin Wheel Model Duo model.
- The fully automatic charger simply plugs in to the sealed and maintenance free battery at the end of the day ready for the next day out. This standard Powerpack comes with everything you need to get out and about, no hidden extras, no complications, even delivery is included.
€œThe power pack was very easy to fit and operates perfectly. I no longer have to struggle to push my wife up inclines. It's brilliant and well worth the money. Glebe also were much cheaper than any other supplier. Would highly recommend.€? - One of our TGA Solo Wheelchair Powerpack customers
- Incredibly easy to fit
- Easy to use and simple to remove
- Designed and made in the UK
- Tens of thousands sold worldwide
Free UK delivery on all orders
Some items may have additional delivery options offered at checkout (For example, you can have any mobility scooter or chair delivered, set-up, demonstrated, and all packaging taken away by our engineering team for an £80 fee).
- Can I get my item faster? Generally, yes. Many items are now available for next-day delivery, which will show on the product page and at checkout, if applicable. If you want something next-day that is not advertised at such, it can still be worth giving us a quick ring on 08000 23 23 35 to determine if this is possible. We can usually confirm a next-day delivery cost and take your order over the phone there and then if you are happy.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around the UK and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as scooters and chairs are generally held in UK warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
- Can I track my order? Yes. Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your item(s) have shipped.
- What if I haven't received my item? 99% of the time, courier deliveries happen without a hitch but if you do end up not receiving your item, just give us a call - We will replace or refund in full any item that is not yet delivered, or gets lost in transit, regardless of when the order was placed.
- How long do I have to return something? 30 Days from the day you took delivery.
Do I have to pay to send something back?
If your item is faulty, we will collect it for free on a day that suits you for a full refund or replacement.
If you want to return something that is not faulty (ie. changed your mind), then we can still collect it for a fee taken from your full refund to cover the cost of collection. Example collection fee rates for non-faulty items: £7.50 (crutches), £15.00 (Wheelchair), £50 (Chair or Mobility Scooter).
Are there any re-stocking fees?
The only time we will charge a restocking fee is if the product is returned:
A) Because it is simply unwanted, ordered in error, or returned without packaging (up to 15% value)
B) Damaged (We would only deduct the parts+labour needed to repair the item)
C) Bathing, toileting & made-to-measure items (Non Returnable).
We pride ourselves on being as transparent as possible, and only apply re-stocking fees when absolutely necessary.
- How do I arrange a return? Simply give us a call on 08000 23 23 35 with your order number ready, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number, return reason, and contact details and we will come back to you within 1 working day (usually the same working day) to arrange the collection.
- How long is the warranty? Every mobility scooter & riser-recliner chair comes with a minimum 2 Year Warranty for free replacement parts, and all other equipment comes with a 1 year warranty on free replacement parts.
- Ok, so you send out free replacement parts under warranty, but what about the labour? Just like if you purchased from a high street shop, if you can return the item to us yourselves, we will repair your equipment free of charge. If however like most people you are not able to return a large scooter or chair to us for repair, we highly recommend you cover yourself with home call-out cover (labour), which is selectable as a £60 option on all our listings. This covers you for up to three in-home engineer call-outs, so if anything goes wrong, you simply need to give us a call with your issues, and we will get our engineers to arrange a visit to get you up and running again at no cost. If you need an engineer but are not covered by call-out warranty, you can always get us out for a one-off call-out fee of £80, and £40 if a return visit is needed.
- I have a problem with my equipment but I didn't cover myself with engineer call-out cover (labour) - what can I do? It is always best to give us a call on 08000 23 23 35 to see what we can do. As long as you are within the base (parts) warranty period, we can send you the replacement parts needed to make repairs free of charge. Most of our equipment is modular and as long as you have someone able-bodied around to help, we can guide you in swapping out most faulty parts and troubleshooting the equipment. If your repair is more complicated and needs an engineer, we can come out to make repairs for a flat £80 fee anywhere in the UK mainland, and if we need to come back with spare parts, the cost for the second visit is halved to £40.
Are there any exclusions to your warranties
Just a few:
1) Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products such as getting a puncture.
2) Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
3) Batteries: The max warranty on batteries is 1 year, and mobility product batteries will only be exchanged under warranty if they have been treated correctly as per the user manual instructions.
“When choosing to purchase online, we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between good advice, a good price, and good aftercare. It is our mission to combine all three into every sale that we make.”
From 300+ Genuine Feefo Reviews
By replacing high street showrooms with a detailed online store and knowledgeable staff, we are able to cut out overheads to favour your wallet.
Never a 'Sell and Forget' Attitude
Despite being an online retailer, we pride ourselves on providing the same friendly, personal service you would expect from a local mobility shop to every customer who needs us.
Our friendly advisors are here to help you with any query - Just freephone 08000 23 23 35 Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.
Glebe Healthcare & Mobility is a multichannel, multi-country retailer of health & well-being products and processes on average 2000 Orders every month combined through our various channels. Many of our repetitive business processes are automated, allowing our staff time to focus on introducing new exciting products and maintaining an exceptional level of customer service:
We’ve teamed up with Deko to provide you with 12 months interest-free finance. Get a decision in minutes by calling us on 08000 23 23 35.
To be eligible for our 0% finance, you must meet the following requirements:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
- What value of goods can I get finance for? All orders (can contain multiple products) between £500 and £5000
- Do I need to put down a deposit? Yes, but it can be a little as 10%. The maximum you can put down is 50%.
- When will my first monthly payment start? Our finance partner DEKO will take the first of your monthly payment 30 days after we have proven that we have successfully delivered your goods. You can also change your direct debit date after you take delivery.
- How Can I apply? You can apply entirely online by selecting 'Finance - Orders over £500 as you proceed through our checkout screen or alternatively via phone on 08000 23 23 35 between working hours, Monday to Friday. We can talk you through your options and give you an instant decision. If successful, your policy documents will be emailed to you to digitally sign and pay your deposit, after which we will process your order.
- Can I repay early? Yes, you have the right to repay some or all of your loan early at any time.
Can I cancel my finance?
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A DEKO payment plan does not affect our standard cancellation, refund, returns and warranty policy for this item so if you have a problem with your order outside of the 14-day 'cooling-off' period, just contact us. We can still cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and any of the paid balance if applicable.
The Legal Bit
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com