Carephone GPS SOS Tracker - An easy to use GPS tracking and SOS alert device that can be used by anyone.
The tracker is a small, attractive device that can be clipped onto a set of keys, clothing etc. The device has a large SOS button, when pressed it will send a text message alert with a link to Google Maps showing it's location, to up to 3 linked mobile phones. The tracker will then also make a call to the linked numbers in succession until a call is picked up. The tracker has a speaker and microphone so can be used just like a phone. You can also send a text at any time, to the tracker to request it's location discreetly.
Some great features:-
GPS Location Tracking. If you want to know where the tracker is, just send it a text and it sends its location back to your smartphone via text with a Google Maps link showing its location.
SOS with Full Two-way Voice Calling If the user presses the SOS on the pendant, it will activate a voice call as well as sending its location to up to 3 people. The wearer then can talk into the pendant and have a normal conversation.
Listen In (this feature allows you to make a silent call to the tracker, which will answer automatically and allows the caller to listen to what is happening around the tracker)
Geo-fence Alerts Define a virtual fence via GPS and each time a user goes in or out of the fence you can be alerted via text.
UK Roaming SIM Card Comes supplied with a UK Roaming Sim that will pick up the strongest network not just one network. This is on a pay as you go basis or you can use your own sim card.
- Water Resistant, Dust Tight (IP66)
- Up to 10 Day Battery Standby
- Simple To Use, Easy To Setup
- Small and light
Delivery & Returns Info
Delivery Policy Summary
- FAST and FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI).
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications. All scooters, chairs & larger items will also have a delivery date confirmed via phone before despatch so you don't get any surprises while you are out.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
- All items are brand new (Unless specified as clearance) and sold at the price you would expect from an outlet store.
- All scooters, chairs, powerchairs and more has engineer home set-up available. This includes a booked delivery where an engineer will deliver, set-up, demonstrate, and take away all packaging for you.
- All products can be customised with all available factory options. You can also bolt-on home engineer set-up, home visit warranty, and insurance to our products if needed.
- Exceptional levels of knowledge and a friendly, personal approach to customer service that you would expect from a local, reputable mobility shop.
- VAT Exemption can be applied as you go through checkout by completing our simple form.