Shipping & Returns
- FREE on all orders (UK Mainland or NI)
- Automatic shipping & tracking email notifications.
- Any orders lost by a courier will be replaced free of charge.
- Couriers used vary from Royal Mail, UPS, UK Mail & Hermes depending on item size.
- Get in touch for a shipping price if you live outside of UK Mainland or Northern Ireland.
FREE Delivery procedure for beds, chairs & large items
Mobility equipment such as scooters, riser recliner chairs, and beds are serious investments. As such, we utilise the following delivery procedure to ensure that the item will arrive when expected, and without damage:
- We will call you (Number entered at checkout) to arrange which day you would like your item (eg. scooter) delivered.
- After confirming a day, we will despatch your factory-sealed, boxed item securely strapped to a pallet.
- On the day, you will get a text (if you entered a mobile number at checkout) and email with a 2-hour time slot to expect the item later that day. 90% of palletised deliveries happen in the afternoon, so you will normally not get the text until mid-day once the final delivery truck has been loaded.
- Upon delivery, the driver will unload your scooter/chair/etc and wheel it to your door/garage/where you would like it.
- Set-up of scooters and chairs is relatively easy and can be done in about 10-15 minutes. If you need help getting it inside and setting up, see our engineer home set-up information below
Engineered Home Delivery & Set-Up
If you are not able to get someone able-bodied round to help with delivery on large items, or think you might need help getting to grips with your product, we now offer a full handover service:
- On all applicable items, this will be selectable as an option (and may even be free on our most expensive and complex items)
- Once ordered with this option, your large item/equipment will be sent to our regional engineering team that covers mainland UK (not NI)only.
- They will plan in a range of date and time options and call you within 48hrs of receiving the goods to arrange a day and time suitable to come out
- On the day, the engineers will deliver your item, bring it inside, set it up where you wish, give you a full demonstration, and take away the packaging if you wish too.
If applicable, the information displayed just below the item's title on our product pages will outline the warranty included in our product's base price that is offered by the manufacturer.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent support for those with only the manufacturer's warranty. Normally we can find a solution in the field to get a customer's equipment up and running again and only see asking them to return the item to us as a last resort.
As an additional option for those that do not want to risk having to return the item to us for warranty repairs, we are now starting to offer enhanced 1 year warranties for large items such as scooters, chairs and beds for the cost of £60 that covers all parts and labor and an engineer to visit your property up to three times to fix an item should it go wrong, eliminating the need to ever return the item should it develop a fault. This will be selectable as an option on the product's page if applicable.
- 30-Day Returns (FREE collection service or postage credit if faulty)
- Returns collection service available if you can't post an item back (Free if item faulty)
- Only non-returnable products are bathing, toileting, and patient handling products (if they have been opened and used)
Orders can be cancelled before they are despatched, but with more and more of our items being sent out the same day, it is important that you call us on 08000 23 23 35 as soon as possible if you wish to do this.
Arranging a return
- Look at the return collection service option below to decide if you wish to use our returns collection service, or send the item yourself
- Contact us on 08000 23 23 35 to notify us that you wish to return an item
- Be sure to enclose your original packing slip, or a note with your full name, address, and tel no. on. so we can process your refund the moment we receive it.
- Return the item to: Website Sales, Glebe Healthcare & Mobility, Home Farm Business Centre. Minety, SN16 9PL (Or wait for collection if you have chosen us to organise your return)
Returns and refunds criteria
To receive a refund, products must be returned unused, undamaged (unless faulty), and in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
If your item was returned because it was incorrectly ordered or unwanted, we reserve the right to charge a 15% re-stocking fee to cover our costs.
If you have selected it, engineered home set-up service will not be included as part of the refund, but any engineer call-out (upgraded parts & labor warranty) can be included in the refund if it was selected as part of the order, as long as we are notified within 14 days.
Bathing, Toileting (for health & safety reasons), patient specific items such as slings and mattresses, and made-to-measure (as they represent a 100% loss for us) products cannot be returned unless a genuine fault develops that is covered under the item's warranty period.
Although we rarely do charge re-stocking fees on unwanted items, to minimise the likelihood of you potentially incurring any fees should you choose to return your item, we recommend you call us free on 08000 23 23 35 to discuss your circumstances before purchasing. Our friendly advisers can give advice on selecting the right product for you.
Return Collection Service from Glebe
As mentioned above - If you do not want to send the item back yourself, we can deduct the following costs from your refund total to have the item collected and returned to us overnight for refund processing:
- Small to med items (Anything under 20kg in Volumetric Weight): £7.00
- Med to large items such as wheelchairs and bath lifters: £15
- Large, long (over 95cm) & heavy items such as chairs & mobility scooters: £50
- Oversize equipment such as profiling beds and mobile hoists: £80
These costs are merely a reflection of the impact to our business when we have to arrange to have an item collected. If you have any questions about which of these categories your product(s) may fall into, please give us a call before purchasing.