Sport Rider Scooter
Important Foreword - Thinking of purchasing a scooter or powerchair online?
Like a car, mobility products are complex machines (both mechanically and electrically) that become a lifeline for our customers and as such, we have developed a premium, specialised warranty package included with every order that we believe is the best in the industry.
Covering you for up to 5 home visits per year, we take care of the parts, labour, and call-out charges for any warranty issues and if we can't fix it, we'll replace it. Our engineers are professional, experienced and local (we cover the entire UK, including Ireland).
We are one of the few companies that proudly displays independent reviews on our website from every sale, which showcases our commitment to supporting our customers both during and (more importantly) after the sale. We believe that our offering truly bridges the gap between a low-priced online retailer, and the kind of product support you would expect from your local mobility shop. Spend a little extra with us, and receive a lot more.
£2,944.99With VAT Relief & Free UK Delivery
Using technology borrowed from the motorcycle industry the all round suspension provides excellent ride quality and handling, making a cruise on the Sport Rider both exhilarating and comfortable.The Sport Rider scooter has a top speed of 8mph with a maximum range of 28 miles on a full battery charge.
- Comfortable Rotating Sport Style Seat With Sliding And Reclining Facility And Height Adjustable Headrest And Width Adjustable Armrests And Angle Adjustable Handle Bars Allow Comfortable Positioning For The User
- Throttle Lever With Automatic Safe-Braking System And Additional Hand Brake For Added Security With A Lap Belt Included For Added Safety
- Telescopic Front Motorbike Suspension For Optimal Handling With Excellent Manoeuvrability And Turning Circle For Use In Small Areas And Busy Environments
- Illuminated Controls Feature A Twin Dial Digital Dash With Trip Computer With Odometer For Measuring Distance Travelled
- All Round Lighting, Inc Large Headlight, Front/Rear Indicators And Rear Brake Lights To Improve Outdoor Visibility At Dusk Or When Dark
- Twin Adjustable Rear View Mirrors For Extra Visibility And A Large Accommodating Footwell With Anti-Slip Rubber Mat
- Motorbike Style Wheels With Modern Chrome Mud Guards And The Rear Bumper Provides Additional Protection
- Anti Roll Back System Safety Device Prevents Scooter From Rolling Backwards On Hills And Has Rear Anti Tip Wheels As Standard
- Freewheel Facility Allows Movement Of Scooter Without Switching The Motor On
- Large Seat Back Storage Pocket For Keeping Essentials Safe When Out And About
- 1 x Brand New, Factory Sealed Scooter
- 1 x Mains charging adapter
- 1 x Instruction & assembly manual
- 1 x 3 month free insurance pack (if selected). Allow 7-10 days to arrive by post after ordering.
Free UK delivery on all orders
Some items may have additional delivery options offered at checkout (For example, you can have any mobility scooter or chair delivered, set-up, demonstrated, and all packaging taken away by our engineering team for an £80 fee).
- Can I get my item faster? Generally, yes. Many items are now available for next-day delivery, which will show on the product page and at checkout, if applicable. If you want something next-day that is not advertised at such, it can still be worth giving us a quick ring on 08000 23 23 35 to determine if this is possible. We can usually confirm a next-day delivery cost and take your order over the phone there and then if you are happy.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around the UK and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as scooters and chairs are generally held in UK warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
- Can I track my order? Yes. Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your item(s) have shipped.
- What if I haven't received my item? 99% of the time, courier deliveries happen without a hitch but if you do end up not receiving your item, just give us a call - We will replace or refund in full any item that is not yet delivered, or gets lost in transit, regardless of when the order was placed.
- How long do I have to return something? 14 Days from the day you took delivery.
Do I have to pay to send something back?
If your item is faulty, we will collect it for free on a day that suits you for a full refund or replacement.
If you want to return something that is not faulty (ie. changed your mind), then we can still collect it for a fee taken from your full refund to cover the cost of collection. Example collection fee rates for non-faulty items: £7.50 (crutches), £15.00 (Wheelchair), £50 (Chair or Mobility Scooter).
Are there any re-stocking fees?
The only time we will charge a restocking fee is if the product is returned:
A) Because it is simply unwanted, ordered in error, or returned without packaging (up to 15% value)
B) Damaged (We would only deduct the parts+labour needed to repair the item)
C) Bathing, toileting & made-to-measure items (Non Returnable).
We pride ourselves on being as transparent as possible, and only apply re-stocking fees when absolutely necessary.
- How do I arrange a return? Simply give us a call on 08000 23 23 35 with your order number ready, or alternatively email email@example.com and quote your order number, return reason, and contact details and we will come back to you within 1 working day (usually the same working day) to arrange the collection.
- Postage Refunds On Cancelled Orders Under the CCR (Consumer Contracts Regulations), we are obligated to refund the base postage cost of every order. We include free standard delivery on ALL our items, and as such this charge is already included in all refunds that are given. In compliance with CCR, upgraded postage options such as next-day delivery and engineer home delivery are non-refundable.
- How long is the warranty? Every mobility scooter & riser-recliner chair comes with a minimum 1 Year Warranty for free replacement parts.
- Ok, so you send out free replacement parts under warranty, but what about the labour? Just like if you purchased from a high street shop, if you can return the item to us yourselves, we will repair your equipment free of charge. If however like most people you are not able to return a large scooter or chair to us for repair, we highly recommend you cover yourself with home call-out cover (labour), which is selectable as a £60 option on all our listings. This covers you for up to three in-home engineer call-outs, so if anything goes wrong, you simply need to give us a call with your issues, and we will get our engineers to arrange a visit to get you up and running again at no cost. If you need an engineer but are not covered by call-out warranty, you can always get us out for a one-off call-out fee of £80, and £40 if a return visit is needed.
- I have a problem with my equipment but I didn't cover myself with engineer call-out cover (labour) - what can I do? It is always best to give us a call on 08000 23 23 35 to see what we can do. As long as you are within the base (parts) warranty period, we can send you the replacement parts needed to make repairs free of charge. Most of our equipment is modular and as long as you have someone able-bodied around to help, we can guide you in swapping out most faulty parts and troubleshooting the equipment. If your repair is more complicated and needs an engineer, we can come out to make repairs for a flat £80 fee anywhere in the UK mainland, and if we need to come back with spare parts, the cost for the second visit is halved to £40.
Are there any exclusions to your warranties
Just a few:
1) Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products such as getting a puncture.
2) Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
3) Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product. As such, the procedure for battery complaints is as follows:
a) Decide whether to pay a deposit for a new set of batteries (refundable if batteries tested as faulty) or wait for the test results.
b) We will send an engineer (free or at call-out price depending on the level of cover you selected on your vehicle) to take the batteries away for testing. At this point, they will install your new batteries if you decided to put a deposit down on them (see 'a' above).
c) Your batteries will then be tested professionally with a readout produced and sent to the manufacturer for analysis. If the batteries are deemed faulty, you will either get your battery deposit refunded if you already paid for them, or a new engineer visit arranged to install the batteries under warranty.
Note: If you did not put a deposit down and the batteries test as user damaged (not faulty), you will be responsible for purchasing a new set of batteries.
4) Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
5) Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.
Equipment Warranties for Business (B2B) Customers
For business customers, we will uphold the warranty terms stated or selected on any of our products, so long as the products are not rented by the customer to additional persons or parties, whether for free, or for a fee.
Any equipment that is rented or loaned out by our customers without prior authorisation from ourselves becomes the customer's responsibility to repair and maintain, with all warranty becoming void (although parts can still be returned for a credit if found to be faulty).
For care homes and institutions, normal use of equipment within a care environment setting is acceptable, so long as the residents are under the direct care of the purchasing organisation.
“When choosing to purchase online, we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between good advice, a good price, and good aftercare. It is our mission to combine all three into every sale that we make.”
From 300+ Genuine Feefo Reviews
By replacing high street showrooms with a detailed online store and knowledgeable staff, we are able to cut out overheads to favour your wallet.
Never a 'Sell and Forget' Attitude
Despite being an online retailer, we pride ourselves on providing the same friendly, personal service you would expect from a local mobility shop to every customer who needs us.
Our friendly advisors are here to help you with any query - Just freephone 08000 23 23 35 Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.
Glebe Healthcare & Mobility is a multichannel, multi-country retailer of health & well-being products and processes on average 2000 Orders every month combined through our various channels. Many of our repetitive business processes are automated, allowing our staff time to focus on introducing new exciting products and maintaining an exceptional level of customer service:
We’ve teamed up with Deko to provide you with 12 months interest-free finance. Get a decision in minutes by calling us on 08000 23 23 35.
To be eligible for our 0% finance, you must meet the following requirements:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
- What value of goods can I get finance for? All orders (can contain multiple products) between £500 and £5000
- Do I need to put down a deposit? Yes, but it can be a little as 10%. The maximum you can put down is 50%.
- When will my first monthly payment start? Our finance partner Deko will take the first of your monthly payment 30 days after we have proven that we have successfully delivered your goods. You can also change your direct debit date after you take delivery.
- How Can I apply? You can apply entirely online by selecting 'Finance - Orders over £500 as you proceed through our checkout screen or alternatively via phone on 08000 23 23 35 between working hours, Monday to Friday. We can talk you through your options and give you an instant decision. If successful, your policy documents will be emailed to you to digitally sign and pay your deposit, after which we will process your order.
- Re-Paying The Loan Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
Can I cancel my finance?
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A Deko payment plan does not affect our standard cancellation, refund, returns and warranty policy for this item so if you have a problem with your order outside of the 14-day 'cooling-off' period, just contact us. We can still cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and any of the paid balance if applicable.
The Legal Bit
Mobility South West Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com
Scooter cost: £1039.99
Deposit: 10% @ £104
12x Monthly Payments of £78, starting 30 days after the delivery date.
Total Payable: £1039.99