We are doing our part to protect customers as well as our staff during these uncertain times amid the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19). As an independent online retailer, we have been able to mitigate our risks effectively by taking the following steps:
NEW: Scooter & Powerchair Contactless Delivery
Now available as an option on all our scooters, powerchairs, and furniture when adding to cart online or phoning to order. If selected, the following procedures will apply depending on the delivery method chosen at checkout (or on the phone)
- For free secure pallet delivery: The delivery driver will drop your order outside your home without requiring a signature. You will need to ensure you are home on the day of delivery (this will be communicated to you) to take the order inside, as requesting this service makes you liable for the parcel being stolen outside your premises if you do not come outside to collect.
- For engineer delivery & home set-up service: The delivering engineers have been trained to
- Phone you to arrange delivery and confirm your preferences for building the equipment and leaving it somewhere in or around your property for you, or continuing to fully demonstrate it from a min 2m safe distance with no hand shaking or signing required.
- Sanitize hands and surfaces with on-board disinfectant regularly.
- Use latex gloves disposed of after each individual delivery
For all other deliveries
We use premium couriers such as UPS and Palletways with their own stringent covid-19 measures in place. At the moment, none of our delivery networks have been impacted and orders are being delivered as normal. We have multiple warehouses around the country for maintaining delivery deadlines should staff numbers be affected.
Regarding customer service and support
Our setup is completely cloud based and very flexible - we have fail safes in place both for customer support, and maintaining our engineer network for repairing and maintaining equipment. Our customer enquiry & support systems can still functional as normal should every staff member be working from home.
Our staff & business measures:
- All staff members have confirmed they have not travelled to any high-risk areas since the initial outbreak, nor does any staff member have plans to until the outbreak is under control globally.
- All staff members will work from home should they come into contact with anyone displaying any severity of symptoms associated with Covid-19 and will work from home should they exhibit even the mildest symptoms themselves.
- Due to our medical/healthcare background, we have enough supply of disinfectant able to kill up to 99.999% (log-5) of viruses on all surfaces (applied daily) and persons in and around our office during day-to-day operations.
- We are also instructing delivery drivers to thoroughly sanitise hands before handing over parcels or entering the building.