All of our products benefit from free 2-3 day standard delivery. Additional delivery options available at checkout are as follows:Equipment Deliveries:
Mobility equipment such as scooters, powerchairs, riser recliners and beds benefit from the following delivery options:
- Secure 2hr time-slot kerbside pallet delivery: Free
- NEW - Ready to Drive: A unique offering that bridges the gap for those that don't want to wait 2 weeks for the engineer white glove service, but still want the item 'ready to use' when they receive it. Choosing this option means we will build your scooter or powerchair fully before dispatch, so all you have to do when you receive it is turn the key and roll it off the pallet. If you need help getting the item inside your home and/or want a demonstration and the packaging removed, you should not select this option, and instead opt for the full engineer home set-up service at checkout for £95.Please note that if this option is not available on a particular product, it is likely because the product comes ready-assembled and may only require a battery to be inserted, which would not warrant us charging you for this service.
- Engineer home delivery, setup, demo & packaging removal service: £95
- FREE on select items in our next-day range, viewable here
- Standard size (ie. sock helper): £2.99
- Oversize (ie. crutches): £4.99
- XL (bulky) (ie. fireside chair): £15
- Not all products have a next-day delivery option available
- Our larger and more complex equipment will have the engineer home set-up service included for free
- If you don't see the delivery option you need at checkout for something, please reach out to us - we may still be able to accommodate you.
- International delivery: We can generally ship most products worldwide. Please contact us if you require a quote.
- Please note that if your parcel is visibly damaged you should please refuse delivery, or if this is not possible, ensure you contact us within 2 working days of receipt. We will apply restocking fees for items reported as transit-damaged more than 2 working days after delivery.
Our free or premium paid delivery services cover England, Scotland & Wales. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and all outlying islands such as the Isle of man will incur additional charges and may not be possible depending on the item, so if you are living on an outlying island or in NI, and in any doubt, please call us on 08000 23 23 35.
Please note that our engineer services such as home delivery, setup, demonstration, call-out repairs and servicing are only available on the English and Scottish and Welsh mainland.
Can I get my item faster?
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around Great Britain and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as mobility scooters and riser-recliner chairs are generally held in GB warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
Can I track my order?
Yes. Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your item(s) have shipped.
What if I haven't received my item?
99% of the time, courier deliveries happen without a hitch but if you do end up not receiving your item, just give us a call - We will replace or fully refund and order that does not get delivered, regardless of when the order was placed.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
Yes. Our site runs on industry-standard HTTPS encryption, and we only use the safest gateways to process your card payments online, such as Stripe and PayPal.
How do I place an Order?
Orders can be placed online via our website, by purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by callling us on Freephone 08000 23 23 35.
Can I purchase VAT Exempt?
As long as the person you are buying for (can be yourself, as well as anyone else) has a long-term illness or disability, yes. All you need to do is sign our declaration when you create your account through checkout, and your order will be marked as VAT exempt. You can also order VAT-exempt with us over the phone, on 08000 23 23 35 or have a chat with us if you are not sure.
Do you do Bulk Discounts?
We can normally give you a bulk discount for multiple items or quantities, just give us a ring!