A higher level of after-purchase protection as standard.
In the current market, many disabled and elderly customers (or their relatives) are faced with a choice: Either spend a huge amount of money with a pushy in-home salesman / high street mobility shop, or take a risk with a much cheaper online seller who may not care for the customer once they have taken their money.
We are committed to bucking this trend and giving our customers an alternative option. We have built our business to combine low prices with the same level of pre-sales advice, after-sales repairs, and maintenance that you would expect from your local mobility workshop.
While our prices are not rock-bottom, we believe that the level of product support we are able to give both before and after the sale offers the best peace of mind, and inevitably the best value for money for our customers. We are also one of the few companies that proudly displays independent reviews on our website from every sale, which showcases our commitment to supporting our customers.
Important note regarding parts replaced under warranty.
Please note that if we carry out repairs at your home, it is you, the customer's responsibility, to keep the faulty parts until we can arrange to collect them. Warranty repairs are performed by ourselves purchasing parts for your product, fitting them, and then returning the faulty parts to the manufacturer for a credit to reimburse our costs. If you allow one of our contractors to take the faulty parts away after the repair (where they are often disposed of), or dispose or lose them yourself, we stand to make a significant loss, and therefore you will be liable to pay for the raw trade cost of the parts. We therefore ask for you to keep the faulty parts, inside the box that the replacement parts arrived in at your home, and we will arrange a driver to bring a label and collect them promptly after your repair.
Powered Mobility (Scooters & Powerchairs)
Like a car, mobility products are complex machines (both mechanically and electrically) that become a lifeline for our customers and as such, we have developed a specialized support system to manage our scooter warranties, included with every order that we believe is the best in the industry.
We take care of the parts and labour for any warranty issues and if we can't fix it at your home, we'll take it back for workshop repair and replace it if the fault cannot be rectified. Our engineers are professional, experienced and local (we cover Great British Mainland only, not Ireland or NI).
You can also extend this warranty for up to 5 years (Excludes Clearance items), ensuring that you are fully covered against the cost of parts, labour, and call-out charges, even after the 1 or 2 year original manufacturer's warranty has run out.
Powered Furniture (Chairs & Beds)
We endeavour to only sell from a select range of the most reliable manufacturers and as such, the failure rate on our furniture products is incredibly low. We therefore give our customers two options regarding warranty:
1) Free 1yr: The base warranty covers the parts, labour and call-out charges for 1 year (excluding the labour, normally the main moving parts are covered for several more years - check the product manual or ask us for details).
2) Premium Warranty (£60.00) This paid option upgrades your warranty to include free home engineer visits if any repairs are needed, ensuring no cost whatsoever to the customer if anything goes wrong. The cover lasts for 1 year on manufacturing defects, and also covers the product against structural defects, accidental damage and staining for 5 years.
All other products
All of our other products carry a minimum 1-year warranty. We pride ourselves on being extremely accommodating with warranty claims, and endeavour to keep our customers happy at all times. If we cannot economically repair a product within it's warranty period, we will replace it. Outside of warranty, we also will help out where we can and maintain our customer-first ethos to the best of our ability.
The following are not covered by any of our warranties:
- Labour or call-out availability and/or costs to outlying islands - We do not guarantee that call-outs or labour will be covered on any outlying island. Only mainland England, Scotland and Wales are guaranteed by our warranty policies. Despite this, we will always do our best to remedy issues where the product was delivered to an outlying island.
- Damage caused to the product caused by improper use or assembly.
- Carriage costs to and from our head offices where an item is found to not be faulty - Where a product cannot be found to be faulty by our field engineers, and/or the customer requests a final inspection at our head office, we reserve the right to charge the customer a carriage deposit to and from their premises up to the value of £100. This purely covers our carriage costs. If a genuine fault is found with the product, this deposit will be fully refunded.
- Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products, such as getting a puncture.
- Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
- Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year (6 months on clearance items) and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product.
- Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
- Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.
Equipment Warranties for Business (B2B) Customers
For business customers, we will uphold the warranty terms stated or selected on any of our products, so long as the products are not rented by the customer to additional persons or parties, whether for free, or for a fee.
Any equipment that is rented or loaned out by our customers without prior authorization from ourselves becomes the customer's responsibility to repair and maintain, with all warranty becoming void (although parts can still be returned for a credit if found to be faulty).
For care homes and institutions, normal use of equipment within a care environment setting is acceptable, so long as the residents are under the direct care of the purchasing organization.