A higher level of after-purchase protection as standard.
In the currrent market, many disabled and elderly customers (or their relatives) are faced with a choice: Either spend a huge amount of money with a pushy in-home salesman / high street mobility shop, or take a risk with a much cheaper online seller who may not care for the customer once they have taken their money.
We are committed to bucking this trend and giving our customers an alternative option. We have built our business to combine low prices with the same level of pre-sales advice, after-sales repairs, and maintainence that you would expect from your local mobility workshop.
While our prices are not rock-bottom, we believe that the level of product support we are able to give both before and after the sale offers the best peace of mind, and inevitably the best value for money for our customers. We are also one of the few companies that proudly displays independent reviews on our website from every sale, which showcases our commitment to supporting our customers.
Powered Mobility (Scooters & Powerchairs)
Our free or premium paid delivery services cover England, Scotland & Wales. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and all outlying islands such as the Isle of man will incur additional charges and may not be possible depending on the item, so if you are living on an outlying island or in NI, and in any doubt, please call us on 08000 23 23 35.
Please note that our engineer services such as home delivery, setup, demonstration, call-out repairs and servicing are only available on the English and Scottish and Welsh mainland.
Powered Furniture (Chairs & Beds)
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around Great Britain and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as mobility scooters and riser-recliner chairs are generally held in GB warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
All other products
All of our other products carry a minimum 1 year warranty. We pride ourselves on being extremely accommodating with warranty claims, and endeavour to keep our customers happy at all times. If we cannot economically repair a product within it's warranty period, we will replace it. Outside of warranty, we also will help out where we can and maintain our customer-first ethos to the best of our ability.
The following are not covered by any of our warranties:
- Carriage costs to and from our head offices where an item is found to not be faulty - Where a product cannot be found to be faulty by our field engineers, and/or the customer requests a final inspection at our head office, we reserve the right to charge the customer a carriage deposit to and from their premises up to the value of £100. This purely covers our carriage costs. If a genuine fault is found with the product, this deposit will be fully refunded.
- Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products, such as getting a puncture.
- Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
- Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product.
- Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
- Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.
Equipment Warranties for Business (B2B) Customers
For business customers, we will uphold the warranty terms stated or selected on any of our products, so long as the products are not rented by the customer to additional persons or parties, whether for free, or for a fee.
Any equipment that is rented or loaned out by our customers without prior authorisation from ourselves becomes the customer's responsibility to repair and maintain, with all warranty becoming void (although parts can still be returned for a credit if found to be faulty).
For care homes and institutions, normal use of equipment within a care environment setting is acceptable, so long as the residents are under the direct care of the purchasing organisation.