Warranty & Repairs
Click or tap the headings below to reveal the answer.
We are committed to bucking this trend and giving our customers an alternative option. We have built our business to combine low prices with the same level of pre-sales advice, after-sales repairs, and maintainence that you would expect from your local mobility workshop.
While our prices are not rock-bottom, we believe that the level of product support we are able to give both before and after the sale offers the best peace of mind, and inevitably the best value for money for our customers. We are also one of the few companies that proudly displays independent reviews on our website from every sale, which showcases our commitment to supporting our customers.
Please click on the product types below to view the official warranty policy for each
We take care of the parts and labour for any warranty issues and if we can't fix it at your home, we'll take it back for workshop repair and replace it if the fault cannot be rectified. Our engineers are professional, experienced and local (we cover the entire UK, including Ireland).
1) Free 1yr: The base warranty covers the parts, labour and call-out charges for 1 year (excluding the labour, normally the main moving parts are covered for several more years - check the product manual or ask us for details).
2) Premium Warranty (£60.00) This paid option upgrades your warranty to include free home engineer visits if any repairs are needed, ensuring no cost whatsoever to the customer if anything goes wrong. The cover lasts for 1 year on manufacturing defects, and also covers the product against structural defects, accidental damage and staining for 5 years.
2) Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products, such as getting a puncture.
3) Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
4) Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product.
5) Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
6) Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.
For business customers, we will uphold the warranty terms stated or selected on any of our products, so long as the products are not rented by the customer to additional persons or parties, whether for free, or for a fee.
Any equipment that is rented or loaned out by our customers without prior authorisation from ourselves becomes the customer's responsibility to repair and maintain, with all warranty becoming void (although parts can still be returned for a credit if found to be faulty).
For care homes and institutions, normal use of equipment within a care environment setting is acceptable, so long as the residents are under the direct care of the purchasing organisation.