Able 2 Lets Go Indoor Rollator
Able 2 Lets Go Indoor Rollator
- Company Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Designed For Indoor Use
- Stylish And Practical Walking Aid
- Lightweight And Easy To Use
- Highly Manoeuvrable
- Hand Operated Brakes
- Brakes Can Be Used With The Use Of Just One Hand
- Folds To A Compact Size For Easy Storage
- Brand new 4 wheel rollator
- Carry bag
- Clip on tray
SpecificationLength:630mm (25")Handle Height:838-914mm (33-36")Tray Height: 711mm (28")Width Between Rear Wheels:457mm (18")Width At Front:432mm (17")Width At Back:559mm (22")Wheel Diameter:150mm (6")Rollator Weight:6.9 kgs (13 lbs)Maximum User Weight:100 kgs (16 stone)
All of our products benefit from free 2-3 day standard delivery. Additional delivery options available at checkout are as follows:Equipment Deliveries:
Mobility equipment such as scooters, powerchairs, riser recliners and beds benefit from the following delivery options:
- Secure 2hr time-slot kerbside pallet delivery: Free
- NEW - Ready to Drive: A unique offering that bridges the gap for those that don't want to wait 2 weeks for the engineer white glove service, but still want the item 'ready to use' when they receive it. Choosing this option means we will build your scooter or powerchair fully before dispatch, so all you have to do when you receive it is turn the key and roll it off the pallet. If you need help getting the item inside your home and/or want a demonstration and the packaging removed, you should not select this option, and instead opt for the full engineer home set-up service at checkout for £95.
- Engineer home delivery, setup, demo & packaging removal service: £95
- FREE on select items in our next-day range, viewable here
- Standard size (ie. sock helper): £2.99
- Oversize (ie. crutches): £4.99
- XL (bulky) (ie. fireside chair): £15
- Not all products have a next-day delivery option available
- Our larger and more complex equipment will have the engineer home set-up service included for free
- If you don't see the delivery option you need at checkout for something, please reach out to us - we may still be able to accommodate you.
- International delivery: We can generally ship most products worldwide. Please contact us if you require a quote.
- Please note that if your parcel is visibly damaged you should please refuse delivery, or if this is not possible, ensure you contact us within 2 working days of receipt. We will apply restocking fees for items reported as transit-damaged more than 2 working days after delivery.
Our free or premium paid delivery services cover England, Scotland & Wales. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and all outlying islands such as the Isle of man will incur additional charges and may not be possible depending on the item, so if you are living on an outlying island or in NI, and in any doubt, please call us on 08000 23 23 35.
Please note that our engineer services such as home delivery, setup, demonstration, call-out repairs and servicing are only available on the English and Scottish and Welsh mainland.
Can I get my item faster?
Most items under £150 value are held in fulfillment centers around Great Britain and are dispatched within 1 working day with 48hr delivery.
Large items such as mobility scooters and riser-recliner chairs are generally held in GB warehouses by our manufacturers and are dispatched to us the same day if ordered before 2pm. We will then prepare your order when it arrives with us the next working day, and give you a ring to arrange a delivery date, which can be as soon as the next working day.
Can I track my order?
Yes. Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your item(s) have shipped.
What if I haven't received my item?
99% of the time, courier deliveries happen without a hitch but if you do end up not receiving your item, just give us a call - We will replace or fully refund and order that does not get delivered, regardless of when the order was placed.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
Yes. Our site runs on industry-standard HTTPS encryption, and we only use the safest gateways to process your card payments online, such as Stripe and PayPal.
How do I place an Order?
Orders can be placed online via our website, by purchase order to email@example.com, or by callling us on Freephone 08000 23 23 35.
Can I purchase VAT Exempt?
As long as the person you are buying for (can be yourself, as well as anyone else) has a long-term illness or disability, yes. All you need to do is sign our declaration when you create your account through checkout, and your order will be marked as VAT exempt. You can also order VAT-exempt with us over the phone, on 08000 23 23 35 or have a chat with us if you are not sure.
Do you do Bulk Discounts?
We can normally give you a bulk discount for multiple items or quantities, just give us a ring!
How long do I have to return an order?
14 days from the day you took delivery.
Are there any fees for cancelling or returning an order?
We pride ourselves on being one of the most transparent companies in our industry when it comes to return costs. We've laid out every potential cost below, so you know exactly what you'll be paying if you want to return something.
Remember that items reported as faulty within 14 days of delivery will be collected and then refunded or replaced at your request free of charge. Items delivered damaged can also be repaired or replaced free of charge, so long as the damage is reported within 2 working days. All other costs laid out below simply cover the value of what we stand to lose if an item is returned for any other reason and result in no profit to ourselves. You can avoid all of these charges by taking a few precautions:
1) If you are unsure about an item's suitability, call us before ordering, our friendly team of advisers is here to help! The most common suitability issue is the weight of our items for portable scooters and powerchairs, please call us for advice before ordering.
2) Measure your property to determine if the item you're buying will fit (or potentially can drive through) adequately. If you don't see the measurement in the product specifications, ring or email in and ask! We can't be responsible if an item doesn't fit.
3) When you receive an item, carefully remove and keep all the packaging intact in case you need to return it. Ideally, test and check the product indoors to prevent it getting dirty and if you do try it outdoors, cleaning the product before you repackage it for return helps us out a lot.
4) Repackage the item as best as possible when returning. You are responsible for any damage incurred in transit from inadequate repackaging.
5) Report any damage you may find on delivery within 2 working days, and we will replace the item free of charge, or repair it if you'd prefer. Damage found upon return to ourselves that had not reported within the 2-day period after delivery will be assumed to have been caused by either the customer, or improper packaging on the return journey.
Courier Collection & Return Service Costs
|Item is faulty and within 14 days of delivery|
|Small-Medium item (eg. crutches, wheelchair)||FREE for refund or replacement|
|Large Item with box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||FREE for refund or replacement|
|Large item without box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||FREE for refund or replacement|
|Item delivered to outside mainland UK (eg. isle if wight)||Customer must post back return at their own cost|
|All other scenarios (Ie. ordered by mistake, item not suitable, too large/small, too heavy)|
|Small-Medium item (eg. crutches, wheelchair)||£15.00|
|Large Item with box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||£50.00|
|Large item without box (eg. Scooter, Chair)||£95.00|
|Item delivered to outside mainland UK (eg. isle if wight)||Customer must post back return at their own cost|
Potential Restocking Fees
|Signs of use (Item needs decontamination & cleaning)|
|Small Item (eg. Crutches)||£5.00|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||£15.00|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||£30.00|
|Missing or defaced original box (do not write on the box, we supply return labels)|
|Small Item (Crutches)||£2.50|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||£10.00|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||£25.00|
|Missing inner packaging (tags, bags, boxes)|
|Small Item (Crutches)||FREE/NA|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||£2.50|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||£10.00|
|Customer Damage to product|
|Small Item (Crutches)||up to 100% value|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||glebe trade cost of missing items & labour|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||glebe trade cost of missing items & labour|
|Small Item (Crutches)||whole cost of product|
|Medium item (rollator, wheelchair)||trade cost of missing items & labour|
|Large Item (Scooter/Chair)||trade cost of missing items & labour|
How do I arrange a return?
Simply give us a call on 0333 003 7079 with your order number ready, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number, return reason, and contact details, and we will come back to you within 1 working day (usually the same working day) to arrange the collection.
Postage Refunds on Orders
Under the CCR (Consumer Contracts Regulations), we are obligated to refund the base postage cost of every order. We include free standard delivery on ALL our items, and as such this charge is already included in all refunds that are given. In compliance with CCR, upgraded postage options such as next-day delivery and engineer home delivery are non-refundable.
Non-Returnable / Cancellable Items
Some items are not cancellable or returnable for both consumers and businesses - These include:
- Made to order / Customised items such as powerchairs, riser recliners and beds.Cushions (once opened)
- Mattresses (once opened)
- Patient handling items such as slings (once opened)
- Bathing & toileting items (such as bath lifters)
- High-demand items ordered in bulk quantities such as hand sanitiser dispensers.
We also reserve the right not to accept cancellation for pre-ordered and made-to-order items from business or charitable entities.
A higher level of after-purchase protection as standard.
In the currrent market, many disabled and elderly customers (or their relatives) are faced with a choice: Either spend a huge amount of money with a pushy in-home salesman / high street mobility shop, or take a risk with a much cheaper online seller who may not care for the customer once they have taken their money.
We are committed to bucking this trend and giving our customers an alternative option. We have built our business to combine low prices with the same level of pre-sales advice, after-sales repairs, and maintainence that you would expect from your local mobility workshop.
While our prices are not rock-bottom, we believe that the level of product support we are able to give both before and after the sale offers the best peace of mind, and inevitably the best value for money for our customers. We are also one of the few companies that proudly displays independent reviews on our website from every sale, which showcases our commitment to supporting our customers.
Powered Mobility (Scooters & Powerchairs)
Like a car, mobility products are complex machines (both mechanically and electrically) that become a lifeline for our customers and as such, we have developed a specialised support system to manage our scooter warranties, included with every order that we believe is the best in the industry.
We take care of the parts and labour for any warranty issues and if we can't fix it at your home, we'll take it back for workshop repair and replace it if the fault cannot be rectified. Our engineers are professional, experienced and local (we cover the entire UK, including Ireland).
You can also extend this warranty for up to 5 years, ensuring that you are fully covered against the cost of parts, labour, and call-out charges, even after the 1 or 2 year original manufacturer's warranty has run out.
Powered Furniture (Chairs & Beds)
We endeavour to only sell from a select range of the most reliable manufacturers and as such, the failure rate on our furniture products is incredibly low. We therefore give our customers two options regarding warranty:
1) Free 1yr: The base warranty covers the parts, labour and call-out charges for 1 year (excluding the labour, normally the main moving parts are covered for several more years - check the product manual or ask us for details).
2) Premium Warranty (£60.00) This paid option upgrades your warranty to include free home engineer visits if any repairs are needed, ensuring no cost whatsoever to the customer if anything goes wrong. The cover lasts for 1 year on manufacturing defects, and also covers the product against structural defects, accidental damage and staining for 5 years.
All other products
All of our other products carry a minimum 1 year warranty. We pride ourselves on being extremely accommodating with warranty claims, and endeavour to keep our customers happy at all times. If we cannot economically repair a product within it's warranty period, we will replace it. Outside of warranty, we also will help out where we can and maintain our customer-first ethos to the best of our ability.
The following are not covered by any of our warranties:
- Labour or call-out availability and/or costs to outlying islands - We do not guarantee that call-outs or labour will be covered on any outlying island. Only mainland England, Scotland and Wales are guaranteed by our warranty policies. Despite this, we will always do our best to remedy issues where the product was delivered to an outlying island.
- Damage caused to the product caused by improper use or assembly.
- Carriage costs to and from our head offices where an item is found to not be faulty - Where a product cannot be found to be faulty by our field engineers, and/or the customer requests a final inspection at our head office, we reserve the right to charge the customer a carriage deposit to and from their premises up to the value of £100. This purely covers our carriage costs. If a genuine fault is found with the product, this deposit will be fully refunded.
- Perishable (wear and tear) components on mobility products, such as getting a puncture.
- Damage caused by the user such as scrapes, damage from liquids
- Batteries: The max warranty on mobility batteries is 1 year and is only effective if the batteries have been treated properly as per the instructions that came with your product.
- Taking your equipment outside the UK. Unfortunately at the moment, we are only UK-Based and cannot extend any engineer services, whether paid for, or included in your warranty outside of the English, Welsh and Scottish Mainland
- Any mobility product suffering loss or damage occurring whilst in the possession or control of airport authorities, airlines, baggage handlers or whilst on an aircraft.
Equipment Warranties for Business (B2B) Customers
For business customers, we will uphold the warranty terms stated or selected on any of our products, so long as the products are not rented by the customer to additional persons or parties, whether for free, or for a fee.
Any equipment that is rented or loaned out by our customers without prior authorisation from ourselves becomes the customer's responsibility to repair and maintain, with all warranty becoming void (although parts can still be returned for a credit if found to be faulty).
For care homes and institutions, normal use of equipment within a care environment setting is acceptable, so long as the residents are under the direct care of the purchasing organisation.
We now have two ways you can apply for finance.
If your basket is between £99 and £499.99: You can use choose PayPal Credit by selecting Paypal at checkout (you can of course also pay up-front normally through paypal too) and following the instructions. Paypal charges you no interest if you complete your loan repayments within 4 months, and 19.9% APR (variable) for every month thereafter.
If your basket is between £500 and £5000: You can use DEKO 0% interest finance at checkout. The below information relates to using DEKO finance.
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy, we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.You can apply for finance entirely online through our checkout, or by calling us on 08000 23 23 35. Either way, you will recieve an instant decision in seconds. If you need advice, please call us and we can talk you through your options, how it works, and discuss the products you are interested in applying for.
How old do I need to be to apply?
At least 18 years old
Do I need to be employed?
Yes (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum), unless you are receiving a pension or disability allowance
Do I need to be living in the UK?
Yes, you need to be a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
Will I need a bank account?
Yes, you need a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
What about my credit history?
You do need to have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
How do I complete the application?
Entirely online when proceeding through our checkout, or by phone. When applying for finance over the phone with us, you will need to provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you. If you are accepted, you will then have an email sent to you with a link to review your policy documents, and pay your deposit online to secure your order.
When will my first monthly payment come out?
If accepted, once you have completed your email documents and paid your deposit, we will then process your order. Your first monthly payment will not come out of your bank account until 30 days after we have proven to the finance company that we have delivered your order.
How can I spread my payments?
At this time, we offer 6, 9, or 10 month interest-free packages
Re-Paying The Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
What value of goods can I take finance on?
Any orders between £500 and £5000 can be applied for on Finance with us.
Do I need to put down a deposit?
Yes, a deposit is required to secure the finance, which can be anywhere between 15% and 50% of the value of the goods.
How Will My Application be Assessed?
Eligibility, credit history and affordability. Deko's finance software will let us know the outcome in just a few seconds.
Will my application be noted as part of my credit history?
Yes. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Who are the actual lenders providing me with finance?
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details.
Can you recap - what do I need to do if I am approved over the phone?
You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement sent to you via email, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive!
Is a manual decision ever required?
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Can I Cancel / Widthdraw from the credit agreement?
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify us. Standard return fees as per our return policy will apply.
A Deko payment plan does not affect our standard cancellation, refund and returns policy so if you have a problem with your order outside of the 14-day 'cooling-off' period, just contact us. We can still cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and any of the paid balance if applicable.
The Legal Bit
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.Mobility South West Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
More Legal Stuff
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.